Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mobile Live Transmition


We had today two awesome events at the beach, Baptism and a Concert. We got 7 countries watching the event. The question is:

What do you need to have a live event... at the beach?
  • The beach! Hollywood Beach, FL.
  • A computer (Of course) with firewire port (IEEE 1394) I use a MacBook running Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 3, 2 Gigabyte Ram, 2.2 Dual Core Intel Processor.
  • A nice video camera with firewire. I use a Panasonic 3ccd
  • A firewire cable with the specific connectors for the Camera and the Laptop
  • A good wireless internet card (I Have verizon Wireless) with at least 500 kbps upload stream
  • Adobe Flash Media Encoder
  • Webcam Max Software
  • A great team
  • Your Mogulus.com Account
  • Extra Batteries for your Lap Top and your Camera

Mix all together and you'll have a live event!...

Oh! My Gosh!!!! I felt sleep while blogger was uploading the pictures.... lol



I'll c onclude this post later on! zzzzzzzzzzz...................

No comments: