Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to Blogland! Live and on HD!

Honey, I'm baaaaack!!!!

It has been a while since my last post on this blog, and many things have changed since then. I have a ton of questions about live streaming, HD, Internet Campus, Live Experience, and all related topics, so here are the latest updates since 2009... 

1. After created one of the most successful live streaming experiences for a Church, I completed my cycle at Flamingo Road Church (Who changed their name to Potential Church with Troy Gramling) and moved out (Q3 2011) to share more about streaming with other ministries. So Good Bye Flamingo, hello world! :)

2.   I am on a permanent research looking for new solutions for live streaming, but also now more focused on connect and engage the audience moving from a cold-live-cast to a real live experience, using viral tools and other resources

3. I am now working with HD gears and I found that HD can be also accessible to everyone, you can get HD from $ 100 up to $ 200,000 everything depends on how much are you willing to spend.

4. I can create "Tailored" solutions for everyone who is looking to be live to the world....

Welcome back to my blog!

Arturo!

No comments: